Video Marketing Strategy Series
Step 3 - Publishing schedule
After all the research it is time to get cracking!
Having a crystal clear picture of your goals and planning is key to save time and create a successful campaign.
Here are 10 top tips to create a fabulous schedule that will help you reach your goals:
- With all the research at hand review the results of the previous steps and set S.M.A.R.T goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound)
- Keep track of progress: Add a first draft deadline and a final deadline, that will help you to keep track of the progress.
- Share and create awareness of your deadline so you commit to delivering but also, it will help you to engage with your potential viewers.
- Plan around seasonal events like New Years’ or summer holiday.
- Establish an overview of your business major events for instance feature new products or a project launch.
- Create a variety of content for different platforms to reach a maximum of potential clients. (Check out Part 2 of the video marketing series for some content inspiration).
- Create content as series, so you know what your next topic would be.
- Once you have created your publishing schedule set a reminder on your calendar to stick to it!
- Save a copy of the schedule on your mobile phone, so you have access at any time to post on social media.
- Set a day a month to work on the schedule, it will save you lots of time in the long run. Use the template we created especially for this series.
We have created a great Social Media Video Plan a content schedule and a video strategy all in one.It contains a goal setting worksheet with some tips that will help you build your strategy, a to-do list and a post schedule for your videos.
Download it for free (!) here: